my daughter's gruesome ghost duo...
... and a trio of silly ghosts for Halloween
And here's sweet Mio from Mio Mao fame (a claymation series by Misseri Studios in Italy).
There's a great YouTube video, showing how one of these little cats are made; my daughter made this cat from watching this:
1. mix 1 cup baking soda and 1/2 cup cornstarch in a saucepan
2. add 2/3 cup warm water and stir until smooth
3. over medium heat, boil and stir until it is the consistency of mashed potatoes
4. put on a board to cool some, knead it and play away!
5. store leftover clay in an airtight container - this will keep for several weeks
6. modelled figures will air dry very quickly and are pure white in color
We share most of our posts at THESE parties. Please click on the link to see these wonderful blogs and make sure you hop over for a visit!
This post was shared at:
Craft-O-Maniac Monday * Made By You Monday * Today's Creative Blog * Hoo's Got Talent? * Show Off Your Stuff @ Fireflies and Jellybeans * Somewhat Simple * Simply Link Party *Frugal Friday @ Shabby Nest * Sunday Showcase Party * Tatertots and Jello *